Sunday, September 7, 2008

Watkins Eye Care Formula (Watkins Vision)


Many of Watkins customers and associates have literally "seen the difference" that Watkins Eye Care Formula, called Watkins Vision in Canada, can make in their lives. Dwayne Henwood, from Carvel, Alberta, will tell you that seeing is believing!

    "Thanks to Watkins Eye Care Formula (Watkins Vision in Canada), I'm able to throw away my $300+ trifocal glasses. Two months after I started taking Watkins Eye Care Formula (Watkins Vision), I realized by mistake that I really didn't need those glasses any more.

    "One afternoon while away from home, I took my glasses off to ease the pain on my nose. Because my glasses were safety glasses and very heavy, they made my nose very sore, and I would often have to take them off to ease the pain. Suddenly, I realized I could see everything very clearly. I kept them off to drive an hour's distance home, and kept them off all evening, without even getting a headache. Since then, I no longer have to wear my trifocals at all.

    "When I went in to renew my driver's license, I was asked to take an eye exam. Although my license indicated that I needed glasses, I took the eye exam without my glasses and passed. My driver's license no longer indicates that I need glasses to drive.

    "Watkins Eye Care Formula (Watkins Vision) has truly enhanced my life."



No comments: