Sunday, September 7, 2008

Beating Allergies with Rezist Plus

With allergy season in full swing, it's nice to know that Watkins provides a natural solution to seasonal discomforts. Here's Debra Killam from Lewis Mountain, New Brunswick, Canada, who found welcome relief from her allergy symptoms:

    "I have been plagued with allergies all year round for most of my adult life. Watkins Resist Plus (US)I have had to use allergy pills every day for the past 10 years and had tried to get off of medication, but with no success—that is, until I started taking Watkins Rezist Plus. I began to reduce my dosage of medication while taking Rezist Plus, and now I am completely off of medication and feeling a lot better while continuing to take Rezist Plus.

    "I take Rezist Plus everyday. When I have a reaction to something in the air or environment, I take another dose of Rezist Plus, and within 30 minutes the reaction has subsided. It's wonderful to see other's expressions when they see the difference.

    "Thank you, Watkins, for making my allergies more manageable with Rezist Plus."



No comments: